Ansari Business Building Room 106, University of Nevada, Reno Campus
Here's some theological stuff if you're interested...
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God in the flesh, that He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, that we are redeemed by His atoning death through His shed blood at the cross, that He bodily resurrected and ascended into heaven, and that He will come again in power and great glory.
- We believe that individuals are saved through a direct, personal encounter with the risen Jesus Christ. Salvation is by grace and not works.
- We believe the local church serves to grow disciples in Christ through strong Biblical, Jesus-centered teaching. The local church should be a place where believers come to worship God, where non-believers can come for answers, and where everyone is safe to encounter the real Jesus.
It's all about Jesus.
We believe and teach about his deity. His life. His death. His burial. His resurrection.
We're not political. We're not finger-pointers. We're not a bunch of religious nut jobs.
But we believe Jesus is God and that he wants a relationship with each and every one of us.
It's refreshing. It's freeing. It's Jesus.